When it comes to protecting lives, you’d only ever give your best
Can you say the same for your health insurer? Our members can, and do.
Police Health run by police for police– we’re here to provide you and your family with private health insurance that’s quite simply cover like no other.
Because we’re a not-for-profit organisation without shareholders, we can pay out much more in benefits.
With an exclusive Rollover Benefit to Police Health, that allows you to rollover any unclaimed annual maximums from one calendar year to the next for most Extra services.*
And, when it comes to our Hospital cover, we offer no excess, exclusions, co-payments, or benefit restriction limits.*
If you would like to know why more than 60,000 members of the Australian policing community already insure with Police Health, or you just want to see the difference in your current cover, give our friendly team a call 1800 603 603 – they will be happy to help.
* may be subject to waiting periods and other conditions.
- WE’RE THE ONLY FUND IN AUSTRALIA THAT OFFERS ROLLOVER BENEFITS: For many services, unused annual maximum benefits not claimed in one calendar year can be rolled over to the next!
- FREEDOM TO CHOOSE: We don’t direct you to a particular doctor or any other health care provider. You have freedom to choose your preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider, such as your physiotherapist and dentist, as long as the provider is recognised with us.
- DESIGNED FOR THE POLICE COMMUNITY: We’re Australia’s only private health insurer run by police for police. We cover over 60,000 members of the police community across Australia.
- WE UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS: We’re managed by a team of health insurance professionals under the direction of a Board of Directors drawn from both police and health insurance backgrounds.
- LASER EYE SURGERY: With our combined cover (Gold Combined) you also receive partial benefits of corrective laser eye surgery, not available when taking out either Rolling Extras or Gold Hospital.
- GENEROUS BENEFITS: We pay up to 80% of the cost for the majority of Extras services provided by recognised providers.
- INCLUDES AMBULANCE COVER: Comprehensive ambulance cover for emergency transport, clinically required non-emergency transport and treatment not requiring transport.
- WE KEEP IT SIMPLE: You only have to choose between our comprehensive extras, hospital or both.
We’re rated highly among our members for customer satisfaction, with a score of over 98%*.