Skip to main content

Each individual state police jurisdictions will have mental health services for serving police which should include an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) along with other specific services. This may include EAP for transitioning police, former police up to 12 months and services for families. Career Transition services may also be included in some jurisdictions as moving into a new career after serving in the police force impacts mental health outcomes.

Learn more